Sunday, March 6, 2011

Curtain Rods In Toronto

'How I fall asleep on you, well, like we're dancing'

And I'm black jackets, striped shirts, socks, nail crushed, the green subway, wine box, below are just a goccino tavor, from a little more 'just a little', it is Milan who still hate Moreover, it is a man who committed suicide in Turin, pass drops, guns and elbows scraped.


E 'when they exploded, the big bang of catharsis, when it is suddenly so clear that you can not tell, but perhaps to write it, wind wind, always the fuckin wind, coffee with milk, I'm hungry, let me smoke, is when you smile Holy shit, when you smile.


E' che sono una cazzona, è che ti volevo dare un bacio, è che la vecchiaia ti sorprende un giorno improvvisamente, è che ho i miei occhi i miei capelli il mio naso, è che sembro irlandese, è la capa dura. E' che sei l'arcobaleno, solo quei sette colori, la luce che si diffrae sul prisma ed esci fuori, non sei la somma nera, la somma bianca, luce, luz.
Sei una testa di cazzo. Balliamo, e salta per dio, meglio così. Denti contro denti.


Ti amo come non amo me stesso.


E' che rimango vicina per quel che resta, per quanto still, I want you to stay, and will remain, it's the last thing I do in my life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment