Saturday, January 1, 2011

Commercial Real Estate Career

inaction "Who are you? One of the virgin white coats broken back in front but healthy? " Consume

The dilly dally, of my bright lit stay, t h h steam of my misfortunes as given me the power to be afraid a nd in my mind i'm everyone, a nd in my mind w ithout a care in this whole world w ithout a care in this life i t's what you take that makes it right, p orcelina of the oceans blue.
In the slipstream, of thoughtless thoughts
The light of all that's good, the light of all that's true.  To the fringes gladly, i walk unadorned w ith gods and their creations w ith filth and disease.  With seashell hissing lullabyes a nd whispers fathomed deep inside my own,
Hidden thoughts and alibis m y secret thoughts come alive
without a care in this whole world w ithout a care in this life
It's what you take that makes it right.
And in my mind I'm everyone.
In my mind I'm everyone of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment